Learning to dive at Choo Choo Diving & Aquatic Center is almost as much fun as diving itself!
You will leave our course capable, confident, and recognized for your skills wherever you dive!
What's Included: (no hidden fees)
• Online Digital Training Material & Logbook
• Group Academic Review Sessions (weeknight or weekend)
• Group Pool Training & Pool Skill Review Sessions
• Group Certification Dives with our Instructors (Free for 2017!)
• SSI Registration Fees
• Digital Online Personal Certification Card
• Free Access to the SSI Online Logbook
• Free Access to the SSI Everything Diving App
• Use of Regulator, BC, SPG, & Computer for Training
• Use of Tanks & Weights for Training
• Air Fills for Pool and Open Water Certification Dives
All Inclusive Price: $599 ($499 with purchase of mask, fins & snorkel!)
Private Course: $200 additional
What's Not Included:
• Transportation to Training Sites
• Dive Park Admission Fees (if applicable)
• Food and Lodging (regional trips)
• Each diver must furnish their own scuba quality a) dive mask, b) snorkel, c) open heel fins, d) dive boots, e) web weight belt, f) equipment bag, g) octopus retainer, h) gauge clip, and i) 2 regulator mouthpieces. (special student packages are available for these items)
• Based on where and when you make your certification dives, a wetsuit, hood, and gloves may be required. (rental wetsuits are available)
Get more out of every dive by extending your bottom time. Learn to dive Nitrox, an advanced breathing gas mix that has been enriched with extra oxygen. You can add Nitrox training to your learn to dive course.
All Inclusive Group Price: $139
Payment Plans Available!
Learn about diving at your own pace, when and where it is most convenient for you. You can register for the SSI online training program and access the first three lessons free of charge. You will have full access when you call the dive center and place a deposit for class. Click on the link below to fill out the registration form. Be certain to select Choo Choo Diving & Aquatic Center from the drop down menu. You will immediately receive an email with everything you need to get started right now!
2. Class & Pool
Dive in and learn the skills you need to know to be a safe diver. Review the material that you studied at home and get hands-on experience with diving equipment in our 85º indoor, heated pool.
3. Certification Dives
The fun continues when you enter the underwater world for the first time. We will make five dives, across two days, giving you the chance to put everything you have learned into practice.